- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Tracey Bleczinski
"Forty-five percent of fans are female and that continues to grow," says Tracey Bleczinski, vice president of NFL consumer products. "We do have something for everyone, and this campaign aims to communicate that if you are living and wearing football, you can do it every day, year-round."
After the photo shoot, TV host and former Olympic swimmer Summer Sanders wore her outfit home, Ms. Bleczinski says, and that's just what the NFL wanted.