- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Tracey Bleczinski
"Forty-five percent of fans are female and that continues to grow," says Tracey Bleczinski, vice president of NFL consumer products. "We do have something for everyone, and this campaign aims to communicate that if you are living and wearing football, you can do it every day, year-round."
After the photo shoot, TV host and former Olympic swimmer Summer Sanders wore her outfit home, Ms. Bleczinski says, and that's just what the NFL wanted.