- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Tracey Knight
A man died of a "self-inflicted injury" following a verbal altercation in the infield during a NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway on Saturday night, police said.
A medical examiner says a man who died in the infield during a NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway shot himself in the head.
Knight also said several people witnessed the event, but nobody was in danger.
Knight said several people witnessed the incident, but nobody was in danger.