- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Tracey Levy
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt fully dressed their part as a glamorous Hollywood power couple at Sunday night's Golden Globe Awards: She in a body-hugging white strapless gown with a flash of red at the bustline by Atelier Versace that matched perfectly her lips and handbag, and he in a classic, bow-tie tuxedo by Salvatore Ferragamo.
"She looked classic Hollywood, but youthful ... with an innocence but also a grown woman who is confident," said Levy, who stuck to peach and coral Dior shades.
Her makeup artist Tracey Levy said she looked a bit like Elizabeth Taylor, but even more like "a brunette Grace Kelly."