- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Traci Shirk
The name morphs "bald" with "St. Patrick," said spokeswoman Traci Shirk by phone from Monrovia, Calif.
"It's pretty extraordinary when any female does it," she said of head shaving. "It's always a bigger stand, just because you know, hair and women. But definitely a beauty queen _ someone who's in the spotlight ... we're really honored to have their support."