- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
By Thomas Sowell
Democrats would rather help political donors than underprivileged youths
Topic - Tracy Jordan
Ogbert Jordan, better known by his stage name, Tracy, is a fictional character on the American television series 30 Rock, based on and played by Tracy Morgan. - Source: Wikipedia
You wanted resolution on the "30 Rock" finale?
You want resolution on the "30 Rock" finale?
"When stuff is coming to an end, people freak out and they act crazy," says Liz Lemon.
Liz Lemon is getting married and you're invited. Fans of "30 Rock" might have reasonably assumed that Lemon, the harried TV producer played by Tina Fey, would ride out the series' seventh and final season as a perennial bachelorette unlucky in love. But Miss Fey, who also is the creator and producer of the NBC comedy, clearly thought otherwise.
Liz Lemon is getting married and you're invited.
The NBC comedy "30 Rock" often finds laughs in real-life events in the show business world it inhabits.
NBC comedy "30 Rock" often finds laughs in real-life events in the show business world it inhabits.