- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Tracy Jordan
Ogbert Jordan, better known by his stage name, Tracy, is a fictional character on the American television series 30 Rock, based on and played by Tracy Morgan. - Source: Wikipedia
You wanted resolution on the "30 Rock" finale?
You want resolution on the "30 Rock" finale?
"When stuff is coming to an end, people freak out and they act crazy," says Liz Lemon.
Liz Lemon is getting married and you're invited. Fans of "30 Rock" might have reasonably assumed that Lemon, the harried TV producer played by Tina Fey, would ride out the series' seventh and final season as a perennial bachelorette unlucky in love. But Miss Fey, who also is the creator and producer of the NBC comedy, clearly thought otherwise.
Liz Lemon is getting married and you're invited.
The NBC comedy "30 Rock" often finds laughs in real-life events in the show business world it inhabits.
NBC comedy "30 Rock" often finds laughs in real-life events in the show business world it inhabits.