- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Topic - Tracy Miller
The North Dakota Health Department says one more person has been identified in a hepatitis C outbreak.
The North Dakota Health Department says one more person has been linked to the hepatitis C outbreak at a nursing home in the Minot area.
Two projects due to be completed by this fall in the Lansing area will expand the region's network of recreational trails, boosting opportunities for walking, running and biking.