- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Tracy R. Lewis
A D.C. mother said she was shocked when her employer, Bon Appetit at American University, fired her for selling her daughter's Girl Scout cookies at work.
Tracy Lewis told My Fox DC that her employer at an on-campus deli called her into the office last month and informed her she was being terminated for selling Girl Scout cookies on the job.
"They didn't give me any warning," she said. "It's crazy because I can't profit for selling the cookies. It's a volunteer position. I was just trying to help my daughter raise money for trips and stuff like that."