- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Tracy Sefl
Even as Mitt Romney was readying one of his strongest direct attacks yet on President Obama on Tuesday in Pennsylvania, Mr. Obama's campaign pre-empted him with its own attack ad in the state, a turn of events emblematic of the Republican challenger's struggle to impose his own narrative to drive — and win — what is now a 24-hour news cycle.
Ms. Sefl said what voters truly care about is putting Americans back to work, reviving the country's manufacturing sector and improving the U.S. standing in the world — and doing it all with dignity.
"For now, the rest is just noise — literally, in the case of Mitt Romney's off-key patriotic warbling — and the sugar highs of stories that haven't affected voters' concerns," she said in an email.