- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
Topic - Traevon Jackson
Stung by defeat, Frank Kaminsky made one last proclamation in the locker room before packing up for this memorable season.
It can be difficult to make a name for yourself in the Big Ten when your father is one of the best players to ever suit up in the league.
Thirty-seven games this season for Wisconsin and no changes in the starting lineup.
The gritty point guard maneuvered around three taller defenders for a putback and a three-point play. A backup forward drew a turning-point charging call that riled up the bench.
Frank Kaminsky can turn a defense inside-out.
Penn State coach Patrick Chambers is used to watching the Nittany Lions play good teams close.
Sam Dekker and Ben Brust scored 16 points apiece Tuesday and Wisconsin ended a two-game losing streak with a 75-63 win at Illinois.
Purdue coach Matt Painter kept looking for a combination that would work Saturday against No. 9 Wisconsin.
Ryan Evans had 13 points and seven rebounds, and Traevon Jackson added 11 points as Wisconsin upset No. 2 Indiana 64-59 on Tuesday night to take sole possession of the Big Ten lead.
"Spiritually, I am more grounded now. I am a lot more focused on college rather than me," he said. "It is just helping out when I am on the court."
"I think that's actually a compliment because it shows how tough every possession is," Jackson said. "As an offense, you think of playing against a team that's scrappy, that's not fun."