- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Training Camp Items
Bruce Allen knows well the history of Washington Redskins quarterback controversies. Sonny Jurgensen vs. Billy Kilmer in the `70s. Doug Williams vs. Jay Schroeder in the `80s. Heath Shuler vs. Gus Frerotte in `90s.
After rejoining his Buffalo Sabres teammates on the ice for the first time in some nine months, goalie Ryan Miller had a few lingering frustrations to get off his chest regarding the NHL lockout.
Championships aren't won in the offseason, but as Washington Wizards president Ernie Grunfeld was quick to point out, every journey begins with a single step.
Let others debate whether the jinx even exists.
The Tennessee Titans have picked Jake Locker as their starter over veteran Matt Hasselbeck, choosing to wait no further to play the quarterback they drafted in 2011 for their future.
Welcome to Tebow Town, USA. That's what one of the handful of T-shirts devoted to Tim Tebow on sale around Cortland, N.Y., proclaims this quaint spot in central New York to be.
Cameron Schilling likes to play it safe. He bought clothes with his first paycheck from the Washington Capitals, and he drives a used Audi.
Training camp is barely a couple of days old, so the line combinations that Bruce Boudreau throws out there for the Washington Capitals aren't set.
One day this summer, a video surfaced of Alex Ovechkin that didn't shed him in such a great light. The Washington Capitals star heard all about it from friends.