- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
Transportation Security Administration
Latest Transportation Security Administration Items
In a story April 18 about the discovery of a handgun in a passenger's carry-on luggage at Lynchburg Regional Airport, The Associated Press reported erroneously that TSA officers arrested the traveler. He was arrested by Lynchburg police.
The Transportation Security Administration says a loaded handgun and brass knuckles were discovered in a carry-on bag at Huntington Tri-State Airport.
A woman trying to fly from Los Angeles International Airport to Phoenix says Transportation Security Administration agents refused passage to her disabled sister because she couldn't properly pronounce her own name.
The Transportation Security Administration has set up an enrollment center in Baton Rouge to help frequent air travelers get to their plane more quickly and with less hassle.
The government's chief auditor has urged TSA to cut its behavior screening program, but the agency instead quietly expanded it last month on passengers at Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport.
Authorities say two men were recently arrested in separate cases at Washington-area airports after loaded handguns were found in their carry-on bags at security checkpoints.
Baggage screeners at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport have discovered two World War I artillery shells in checked luggage that arrived on a flight from London.
U.S. lawmakers pressed airport and security officials Friday about problems responding to the Los Angeles International Airport shooting last year and said the incident illuminated similar gaps that needed to be addressed at airports across the nation.
Travelers can now sign up for speedier airport security screenings in southern Utah.