- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Transportation Security Administration
Latest Transportation Security Administration Items
TSA officers at Lynchburg Regional Airport arrested a Bedford, Ind., man after they found a loaded gun in his carry-on baggage.
The Transportation Security Administration says a loaded handgun and brass knuckles were discovered in a carry-on bag at Huntington Tri-State Airport.
A woman trying to fly from Los Angeles International Airport to Phoenix says Transportation Security Administration agents refused passage to her disabled sister because she couldn't properly pronounce her own name.
The Transportation Security Administration has set up an enrollment center in Baton Rouge to help frequent air travelers get to their plane more quickly and with less hassle.
The government's chief auditor has urged TSA to cut its behavior screening program, but the agency instead quietly expanded it last month on passengers at Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport.
Authorities say two men were recently arrested in separate cases at Washington-area airports after loaded handguns were found in their carry-on bags at security checkpoints.
Baggage screeners at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport have discovered two World War I artillery shells in checked luggage that arrived on a flight from London.
U.S. lawmakers pressed airport and security officials Friday about problems responding to the Los Angeles International Airport shooting last year and said the incident illuminated similar gaps that needed to be addressed at airports across the nation.
Travelers can now sign up for speedier airport security screenings in southern Utah.