- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Travis Allen Davis
Police say an Indiana man set up a Facebook account using the name of a woman he had raped to try to persuade a Pennsylvania woman to come back to him.
An Indiana man was accused of stalking an ex-girlfriend in Pennsylvania and of trying to persuade her to come back to him by using a Facebook account he created in the name of another ex-girlfriend he raped last year.