- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Travis Buck
The Cleveland Indians have optioned outfielder Travis Buck to Triple-A Columbus.
Matt LaPorta is on the Cleveland Indians' disabled list, though his ankle injury may not be as serious as first feared.
Cleveland Indians outfielder Travis Buck and his wife have been shaken up in a taxi crash and were sent to the hospital as a precaution.
"You can talk to the other 29 clubs and every team that's in it, they're not going to be getting rid of their players," he said.
"I had one, but got rid of it because I didn't break it in the right way," he said.