- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Travis Ford
Oklahoma State basketball coach Travis Ford has announced the signing of a 6-foot-6 forward from Fork Union Military Academy in Virginia.
Every time Marcus Smart missed a shot, the crowd inside the Sprint Center roared.
Andrew Wiggins gathered the ball along the baseline with about a minute left in regulation, turned around and put up the kind of fade-away jumper that will soon make him millions.
For Oklahoma State, a regular season filled with ups and downs ended with a heartbreaking loss at No. 16 Iowa State.
Marcus Smart had no intention of avoiding Joel Embiid, Kansas' 7-foot shot blocker.
Marcus Smart has calmed down, perhaps in time to save Oklahoma State's season.
Back in Texas for the second time in four days, the Oklahoma State Cowboys had to leave star guard Marcus Smart back home under orders of the Big 12.
Marcus Smart was quiet and subdued as he apologized at a podium, a demeanor in stark contrast to the one that sent shockwaves through Oklahoma State's basketball program hours earlier.
As 2014 approached, Oklahoma State was one of the hottest teams in college basketball.
Suddenly, Oklahoma State doesn't look like a Big 12 title contender.
Bill Self was riding Naadir Tharpe so hard in practice earlier this season that the junior point guard began to wonder whether the Kansas coach even liked him anymore.
After beating Kansas in Allen Fieldhouse last season, and after Marcus Smart left a lasting impression with a celebratory backflip, Oklahoma State nearly pulled off the feat again.
West Virginia coach Bob Huggins is still trying to get a young roster to consistently play up to his expectations.
Markel Brown's streak of eight straight games scoring in double figures for Oklahoma State was in jeopardy - until he hit his final shot.
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) — Marcus Smart dominated every aspect of No. 11 Oklahoma State's victory over Texas.
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) - Oklahoma State basketball coach Travis Ford has announced the signing of a 6-foot-6 forward from Fork Union Military Academy in Virginia.
Ford says Tavarius Shine signed a National Letter of Intent to play at OSU.