- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Travis Hawkins
This time last year, Travis Hawkins was eager to play Navy. If it meant dealing with the Midshipmen's cut blocks all day, so be it. The Maryland defensive back couldn't wait to put a redshirt season in the past and return to the field.
"Got here on my birthday, Feb. 18," Hawkins said earlier this month. "Great birthday present."
The sophomore tight end urged Hawkins to consider Delaware, a place where he could play immediately.