- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Travis Mills
Army Staff Sgt. Travis Mills is on deployment in Afghanistan when in an instant, his life changes: he steps on an improvised explosive device, losing portions of both arms and legs. Now he's the subject of an inspiring movie set to make its New York debut in Times Square on Wednesday.
"When it played in my hometown and in Dallas, that was a big deal to me," Mr. Mills told Fox News. "But in Times Square in New York — are you kidding me? I'm super excited."