- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
Latest Trayvon Martin Items
George Zimmerman, who was acquitted a couple weeks ago in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was stopped by police for speeding and revealed to the officer that he had a gun in his glove compartment.
President Obama is milking Trayvon Martin's death for all he can — first to stir up racial division and now to get more gun-control laws.
A core group of about 15 "Dream Defenders" — so-dubbed for their stated belief in the need for legislative justice for slain 17-year-old Trayvon Martin — have dug in Tuesday outside the Florida Capitol building, refusing to leave until lawmakers pass a bill to moot the state's "stand your ground" gun laws.
President Obama told a gathering of civil rights leaders at the White House on Monday that his administration is committed to restoring legal protections for minority voting, and a Florida legislator who attended the meeting said his colleagues are motivated by the knowledge that slain black Florida teen Trayvon Martin would have been eligible to vote next year.
"This is for Trayvon Martin." That's what one of three black men told a white man as they approached him early Saturday in Washington before committing what police are saying may be a hate crime, according to Metropolitan Police Officer Anthony Clay.
What more can be said about the George Zimmerman trial that has not been said? It seems that two sides have staked out their territory and are not budging.
Tracy Martin, the father of killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, said to legislators during a Wednesday appearance on Capitol Hill that he'd like to see his son's name attached to a measure that cracks down on right-to-carry gun laws.
The only minority on the all-female jury that voted to acquit George Zimmerman said in an ABC News interview Thursday that the defendant "got away with murder" for killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
Trayvon Martin's father is heading to Capitol Hill to speak to congressional members about the difficulties and challenges facing blacks in 21st century America.