- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Trent Johnson
Garlon Green dreamed of a victory over Kansas long before he played for TCU.
Mark Lenzi struck gold when he switched from wrestling to diving in the mid-1980s. On Monday, Lenzi, the last American male diver to win Olympic gold, died at the age of 43 in Greenville, N.C.
Trent Johnson has experienced two totally different seasons since taking over the LSU basketball program.
Point guard Bo Spencer is transferring to Nebraska after having been declared academically ineligible at LSU.
"I said this from day one, we need to focus on what's in the locker room," Johnson said. "The easiest things for players to do is to check it in. The easiest thing for me to do is to do my job. Come out and coach every day, not worry about what we don't have and continue to coach."
"When there was 8 seconds left on the clock and we were on the free throw line," Johnson said.