- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Trent Mckinley
Lawrence police say they have located a 19-year-old woman whose disappearance led to the discovery of a 52-year-old man's body at the Lawrence home they shared.
Lawrence police are still seeking information about the recent death of a 52-year-old man and the apparent disappearance of a 19-year-old woman who had been living at the man's home.
Lawrence police have identified a 52-year-old man whose body was found at his home while police were looking for a missing woman.
A son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy claimed Thursday that he is constitutionally entitled to see the medical records of two nurses who claim he injured them when he tried to take his newborn son from a hospital maternity ward.