- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Trent Smith
A gunman walked into a northern Indiana grocery store and fatally shot two people Wednesday night before he was killed by police.
Elkhart, Ind., police responding to a late-night shooting at a local grocery store said three have been killed: A woman who was shopping, a woman who was working and the gunman.
State Police Sgt. Trent Smith tells The Elkhart Truth (http://bit.ly/1jHcN6i ) that three detectives are working on the case full-time and expect to have it finished by early March.