- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Trent Williams Items
Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis and left tackle Trent Williams face a four-game suspension by the NFL for violating the league's substance abuse policy, according to a Sports Illustrated report.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 23-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
Cornerback DeAngelo Hall and his Washington Redskins teammates didn't wait until the opening kickoff to mix things up with the Seattle Seahawks.
Graham Gano craves the pressure of late-game kicks.
Graham Gano hopped around the turf at FedEx Field on Sunday afternoon as if he was celebrating a Super Bowl victory.
Left tackle Trent Williams will to have to play through pain whenever he returns from his high right ankle sprain.
Although Will Montgomery's move to left guard has not gone as smoothly as the Washington Redskins hoped, he expects his play there to improve over time.
Among a bevy of personnel updates, Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan confirmed Monday that left guard Kory Lichtensteiger tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and will miss the rest of the season.
Perched awkwardly on a folding chair, Kory Lichtensteiger tugged a black sock onto his right foot.