- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Trenton Robinson
A year after investing two draft picks in safeties, the Redskins still are searching for answers at the position.
Veterans Brandon Meriweather and Reed Doughty are set to become unrestricted free agents, while draft picks Phillip Thomas and Bacarri Rambo remain unknown quantities. Indeed, the Redskins have many questions at safety entering the offseason.
Struggling Redskins' punt coverage unit gets off on the wrong foot against Dallas.
London Fletcher is taking a slightly lighter workload as he winds down his career.
Mike Shanahan said that he thinks their was a penalty on the Michael Spurlock punt return that got the Redskins off to a bad start.
Who played how much for the Redskins against the Giants? Rich Tandler takes a look.
Davis sat amidst rumors that he wants to be dealt before the NFL trade deadline on Tuesday. Davis denied that in a radio interview last Tuesday with radio station 106.7 The Fan. But he also said that a change of scenery might be necessary if he isn't in the team's plans.
His 26-yard interception return for a touchdown early in the third quarter put the Redskins ahead 21-7 and stunned the crowd at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. But they were the last points Washington would score in a 45-21 loss.
he also acknowledged that the tackle still should have been made long before the three-yard line.