- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Latest Trevor Bayne Items
The joke in NASCAR has long been that most races are scripted to satisfy the suits in the scoring tower high above the track. If it were true _ and, to be clear, it's not _ then NASCAR needs to give its writers a raise.
One fan asked Trevor Bayne if he was married. Another wanted to know what his favorite Bible verse is. The Daytona 500 winner grinned as he answered each question and remarked how good it was to be home.
Daytona 500 winner Trevor Bayne is still working on finding sponsors for his Sprint Cup and Nationwide cars.
Trevor Bayne celebrated his Daytona 500 victory by playing basketball with friends, then skateboarding on the infield of NASCAR's most storied race track.
Daytona 500 winner Trevor Bayne said Monday he probably won't attempt to run for the Sprint Cup championship this year.
Trevor Bayne, in just his second Sprint Cup Series start, pulled off a stunning victory in his first Daytona 500 on Sunday, becoming the youngest winner in the 53 years of the Great American Race.
The Wood Brothers were once a juggernaut in NASCAR, a family team that perfected the modern pit stop and raced to win after win with David Pearson behind the wheel of the powerful No. 21 machine.
Carl Edwards and Brad Keselowski kept it clean.