- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Trevor Booker Items
The Wizards continued their frontcourt retooling on Wednesday by adding DeJuan Blair, leaving just a couple of roster spaces available.
The Wizards are close to filling up their 15-man roster, but a couple of spots still will be open after Andre Miller, Garrett Temple and possibly Al Harrington are brought back.
Trevor Booker arrived at the Las Vegas summer league to watch his NBA team's entry. Essentially as of Tuesday, that team is no longer the Washington Wizards.
Kris Humphries has been on the Wizards' radar all offseason and they've used the $8.6 million exception acquired in the deal for Trevor Ariza for a sign-and-trade with Boston.
Kris Humphries has been on the Wizards' radar all offseason and when Trevor Booker bolted for Utah they had their man who'll likely come over in a sign-and-trade with Boston.
The Wizards weren't willing to make a qualifying offer to keep Trevor Booker restricted last month and they weren't willing to pay him $5 million per year like his new team, the Utah Jazz.
The Wizards entered Tuesday still needing to determine their interior frontcourt rotation. That situation became more certain by Tuesday afternoon.
The Wizards appear likely to re-sign Garrett Temple, and even though Chris Singleton is a long shot to stick around there's a scenario in which he still could.
The Wizards made their first significant move entering free agency by not giving a first-right-of-refusal qualifying offer to Trevor Booker but Kevin Seraphin received one.