- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Latest Trevor Booker Items
The Wizards came out flat, and a crucial stretch to end the third quarter proved to be the difference as their winning streak ended at six with a 110-104 loss.
Trevor Booker shows some moves with the acrobatic basket.
The Wizards will play more small lineups without backup center Kevin Seraphin, who has a right knee injury and is listed as day-to-day.
Trevor Ariza set a career-high with 40 points, making his first eight three-point shots, and John Wall had 16 assists in just 29 minutes to dominate the Sixers as the Wizards won their sixth game in a row 122-103.
The Wizards anticipated that little-used Chris Singleton, who doesn't have a contract for next season, would get his chance to prove his value with the trade of Jan Vesely and other injury concerns.
A win at Verizon Center on Tuesday doesn't just give the Wizards a winning record again, but it would give them a four-game winning streak.
Now that the Wizards know they'll be without their best low post player in Nene, they're confident they can find ways to win without him until he returns.
John Wall continues to make great plays, this time a behind the back assist to Trevor Booker.
With Nene out for at least the next six weeks the Wizards will turn to the likes of Kevin Seraphin, Chris Singleton, and Trevor Booker to fill that void.