- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Trevor Drinkwater
Sarah Palin documentary getting pay-per-view release
He's got "scientific proof" that the press skews left. That would be Tim Groseclose, political science professor at UCLA, who reveals all in his new book, "Left Turn: How Liberal Media Bias Distorts the American Mind."
"The Undefeated," an independent film chronicling the political career of Sarah Palin, got a test run in 10 midsize theaters over the weekend, accompanied by shrill news coverage claiming the public was absent from the screenings, the critics vicious, the reception chilly. The truth: The movie had a respectable showing, and a wider distribution is planned later this month.
The film will continue to be released on a limited theatrical distribution, he added.
"We are extremely pleased with the audience reaction, which has been over-the-top enthusiastic and very passionate, including standing ovations at most screenings," says CEO Trevor Drinkwater. "We expect word of mouth to keep ticket sales strong, and we will definitely expand the film to a wider national audience."