- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
Latest Trevor Knight Items
Blake Bell threw a 7-yard touchdown pass to Jalen Saunders with 19 seconds remaining to help No. 18 Oklahoma spoil rival Oklahoma State's Big 12 championship and BCS bowl game hopes with a 33-24 win.
For a quarterback with exactly one collegiate start, Blake Bell is about as prepared as one can be to face a marquee opponent on the road.
For some teams, a 2-0 start really is something to get excited about.
Facing a ranked opponent on the road to open the season is no big deal for Louisiana-Monroe, which has Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops concerned.
Running the scout team during a redshirt season, Trevor Knight caught the eye of Bob Stoops and the rest of the Sooners' coaches, developing a reputation for consistency, flexibility and making the occasional eye-popping play.
For starters, four Big 12 teams haven't even revealed who their No. 1 quarterback will be with only a few practices left before the season openers.
Consistency hasn't been a problem for Oklahoma of late.
Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops was quick to point out there still is no final decision on who will be the starting quarterback for the Sooners this season.