- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Trey Miller Items
Maryland's quarterback options were whittled further Thursday when the school announced sophomore Devin Burns suffered a Lisfranc injury in his left foot, leaving true freshman Caleb Rowe as the only remaining scholarship option.
Keenan Reynolds visited a few Navy spring practices earlier this year, an early glimpse of what was soon to come.
The aftermath of Navy's latest loss included three injured starters, two more turnovers and one murky quarterback situation.
Navy Midshipmen lead disciplined lives. They wake up promptly at 0530 every morning and go through each day exactly according to schedule. Even touchdowns on the football field are celebrated by pushups behind the end zone.
As the first quarter drew to a close Saturday at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, Navy coach Ken Niumatalolo knew he had a decision to make.
Navy's trans-Atlantic trip started with a hiccup, the first of many distractions the Midshipmen will have to fend off this weekend as they prepare to open their season against Notre Dame on Saturday.
Navy's first day in full pads this month brought an unexpected surprise for safety Tra'ves Bush.
Navy football coach Ken Niumatalolo knew he needed to make changes after the Midshipmen endured their first losing season in nine years last fall. One of the most immediate will be seen Monday when Navy begins spring practice: Full contact.
If Saturday's game between Navy and Notre Dame had been an actual battle on the high seas, the Midshipmen wouldn't have even made it out of dry dock.