- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Trey Songz
A national bone marrow donation registry said the rate of new registrants has more than doubled since ABC News' Robin Roberts said she will need a transplant.
Singer Trey Songz, whose star rose this past year with the R&B chart-topping smash "I Invented Sex" and other hits, says he wants to continue building on his momentum with new material.
Songz filed a countersuit in April and said that his vocalization was well known to consumers for many years.
And he said there wasn't any difference in the way both were using "YUUUP!"