- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Trey
Christy Marshall ran her first half-marathon last July to honor her cousin's late husband and her disabled 12-year-old son. She finished the Star Valley Half Marathon in just over three hours. She will run again this year on her own.
"Big Rob" and his son, Trey, gave fans at AT&T Stadium one shining moment long before the confetti dropped at the national championship game.
The parents sensed something amiss when their teen daughter went to school three days in a row wearing the same clothes - hair uncombed - to start her senior year.
Theresa McDermott is enjoying the ultimate season for a basketball wife and mom.
Rob Maiden and Trey said they worked on the synchronized dance Sunday night, getting every move memorized and perfected for college basketball's tournament finale.