- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest trinidad Items
Vice President Joseph R. Biden suggested to a crowd in Trinidad on Tuesday that it's a shame the United States doesn't give proper respect to nations of the world by allowing immigrants unfettered access to American citizenship.
The man arrested for Wednesday's fatal shooting in the District's Trinidad neighborhood was acting in self-defense, and charges against him have been dropped, D.C. police said Thursday.
Two men were shot, one killed, in a Wednesday morning shooting in the District's Northeast Trinidad neighborhood.
The leader of Trinidad's main opposition party is seeking the resignation of former soccer executive Jack Warner, who currently serves as the island's national security minister.
Two men were shot overnight in the District, one in a home invasion in the Trinidad neighborhood and another outside of a school near the Anacostia Metro station, according to police.
A man was stabbed in the head Friday afternoon in the Trinidad area of Northeast D.C.
Football at St. John's University stands out. There's no tackling at practice or lengthy calisthenics. No whistles or wind sprints. No captains either, unless you count the honor shared by the seniors.
Mitt Romney held a campaign event Monday evening at a Miami juice shop owned by a convicted cocaine trafficker.