- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
Latest Trinity Items
It's a standing joke in the Keyser family: if you ever need a "wrecking crew" for a longtime church or school - hire them.
Young and old fans alike know the joy of dumping a set of Legos on the floor and chucking that instruction manual. After all, throwing a portion of a helicopter on an incomplete racecar could produce the ultimate hybrid.
Dr. Zenko Hrynkiw was at Brookwood Medical Center Tuesday morning when he was needed for emergency brain surgery miles away at Trinity Medical Center.
Sara Duncan is 5 years old, loves horses, cheerleaders, music and the color purple.
Chavonne is a full-time employee with a security firm, involved in the church and a single mother. She and Trinity Washington University are a perfect fit.
D.C. police are investigating two shootings and two stabbings that occurred Thursday evening and Friday morning.