- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Trisha Yearwood Items
Garth Brooks isn't ready to talk specifics about his looming comeback, but there should be more than enough music this week to sate the country superstar's fans for a while.
Garth Brooks will spend Sunday looking back when he's inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame, touching on some of the greatest moments of the most electric career in country history.
Kim Williams hesitated only slightly when asked who he thinks has been the best interpreter of his songs before the start of the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
Celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien said Judy Garland's original costume from "The Wizard of Oz" could sell for $500,000 when it hits the auction block next month, the Associated Press reports.
Kim Williams hesitated only slightly when asked who he thinks has been the best interpreter of his songs before the start of the Nasvhille Songwriters Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
Gwen Yearwood, the mother of country music performer Trisha Yearwood and the co-author of two recently published cooking books with her daughter, has died at age 73.
County music stars Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood will hold a concert in December to benefit flood relief in Nashville, Tenn.