- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Tristan Vautier
Scott Dixon caught a break to take the pole at the Grand Prix of Baltimore.
IndyCar drivers Simona De Silvestro, Simon Pagenaud and Tristan Vautier have been penalized for making unapproved engine changes.
Sam Schmidt, owner of Sam Schmidt Motorsports, said he respects Buddy Rice's decision not to drive his team's third car to try and qualify for the Indianapolis 500.
The tide continues to turn in the IndyCar Series, where some new faces showed their speed in Saturday's qualifying session at Barber Motorsports Park.
Defending IndyCar Series champion Ryan Hunter-Reay won the pole Saturday at Barber Motorsports Park, ending Penske Racing's three year qualifying run.
It was another solid day for IndyCar rookie Tristan Vautier, who despite an on-track mishap was still amongst the quickest drivers at Barber Motorsports Park.
Indy Lights champion Tristan Vautier is stepping up to the IndyCar Series with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports.
Indy Lights champion Tristan Vautier will test an Indy car this week for Sam Schmidt Motorsports at Sebring International Raceway.
"It was a great weekend, a great race. Really satisfying," Vautier said. "The track is very intense, technical. It was a lot of work in the car."
"I went off track and we didn't damage the car or anything, but they didn't put me back on track, they parked me behind the barriers," Vautier said. "It's my mistake in the end, even if it's frustrating that I couldn't get back in the end. My mistake, but we had good speed before that and the car felt good, so it's tough."