- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Troy Aikman
Tony Romo had back surgery. Troy Aikman had back surgery. Does the comparison end there?
Mike Modano spent 20 minutes choking back tears while he thanked old teammates, family, friends, coaches and fans before stepping off the stage to watch his No. 9 get lifted to the rafters.
Former Washington Redskins star Dexter Manley is in hot water after calling Dallas Cowboys great Troy Aikman a "queer" on WTOP radio Monday morning.
The NFL's concussion settlement may not have settled anything.
Tony Romo threw 13 interceptions in the first seven games and has just two since. He was booed lustily in two mistake-filled home losses, then broke Troy Aikman's franchise record for touchdowns in the most efficient outing of his career.
The season opener against the New York Giants was four days away, and Chris Cooley was climbing the walls of Redskins Park.
Knocking off the reigning Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints for his third straight win since taking over the Dallas Cowboys would be one heck of a Thanksgiving feat for Jason Garrett.
The story is true. As a rookie, Emmitt Smith really did tell Michael Irvin that he was going to become the NFL's all-time leading rusher.
Via a Dallas radio station, AIkman said:
"It's a lot of money, but I think in terms of what could have been paid, it's not that much," Aikman said.