- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Troy Berman
West Virginia Gov. Joe Manchin III on Friday appointed fellow Democrat and former legal adviser Carte Goodwin to the Senate seat vacated by the death last month of Sen. Robert C. Byrd.
Mr. Berman said party leaders are taking a close look at the law to "see what their options are."
"We would like a special election," said Troy Berman, executive director of the state Republican Party. "Thirty [more] months is an incredibly long time. All West Virginians would like an opportunity to vote for who gets that seat."