- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Troy Gamble
Tragedy, devastation, suffering and loss may be the prevailing moods in Oklahoma, where recent tornadoes have torn apart a whole community of 41,000 and left dozens dead and more than 100 injured. But among the debris now hangs an American flag.
And that's where he hung his flag, a symbol of hope in "chaos and mayhem," he said in the Fox News interview.
"Everywhere I go, I'll take it and I would hang it up somewhere," he told Fox News, adding that the flag has flown in war zones and hurricane disaster areas around the world.