- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Troy Gingrich
The Washington Nationals made coaching changes throughout their minor league organization today, starting with a new manager in Syracuse.
Derek Norris sat in the visitor's dugout, staring at the ground with a grim look. As his teammates headed to the clubhouse, the Nationals' top catching prospect was joined by hitting coach Troy Gingrich of the Harrisburg Senators and the two sat in silence in a near-empty park.