- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Topic - Troy Woolfolk
Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez says it looks like defensive back Troy Woolfolk won't play this season because of an ankle injury.
Michigan cornerback Troy Woolfolk was taken to a hospital after being injured during practice.
He was challenged earlier in the month when defensive back Troy Woolfolk said Forcier was falling short of the senior's expectations during summer workouts.