- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Trung Canidate
Boston College's Andre Williams wasn't regarded among the top running backs in the Atlantic Coast Conference, let alone the nation, when the season started.
Redskins coach Mike Shanahan talked about Alfred Morris and Helu providing "a pretty good one-two punch," but the team's rushing attack is back to being three-pronged. The renewed involvement of quarterback Robert Griffin III is the third prong and, Helu agreed, the facet that makes it all work.