- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Tucker Carlson Items
Tucker Carlson and Mike Jerrick of Fox News interviewed Emily Miller about her new book "Emily Gets Her Gun ... But Obama Wants to Take Yours." They discussed internal police document revealed in her book that trains officers to arrest tourists for possessing empty bullet casing or shotgun shells, a violation that has a maximum penalty of $1,000 fine and one year in jail. Ms. Miller is senior editor of opinion for The Washington Times. The video of the September 7 interview on "Fox and Friends Weekend" is below.
Tucker Carlson and Gretchen Carlson of Fox News interviewed Emily Miller about the Democratic leadership not commenting on the how Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer and San Deigo Mayor Bob Filner treat women. Ms. Miller is senior editor of opinion for The Washington Times and author of the upcoming book "Emily Gets Her Gun." The video of the August 3 interview on "Fox and Friends Weekend" is below.
Tucker Carlson and Alisyn Camerota of Fox News interviewed Emily Miller about whether Democrats are waging the real war on women by refusing to condemn the behavior of Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer and San Deigo Mayor Bob Filner.
Despite the widespread assumption of Britney Spears' right-ish leanings, she has never been known to her fans as a politically active, committed — or even aware — entertainer. And it turns out the claims for her conservative proclivities have been unsupported by much in the way of evidence, even of the anecdotal variety. On closer inspection — indeed, even on perfunctory inspection — it appears that the belief that Miss Spears leans right is, at least as of now, little more than an urban legend.
Last summer, I wrote in this column that David Brock's left-wing propaganda machine, Media Matters for America (MMA), was a "Democratic training camp" waging a taxpayer-subsidized "war" on Fox News. It turns out that that was an understatement.
OK, Washington joke: Grover Norquist walks into his downtown office. There's a bronze bust of Ronald Reagan, a towering stack of books, and on the windowsill of the nation's most powerful anti-tax activist rests an oversized front page from the Onion, a satirical newspaper.
So many bouts, so little time. And dueling news sites, too. Arianna Huffington recently caught criticism - and a class-action lawsuit - for not paying bloggers who contributed to her much-visited website.
The Eagles are more worried about Michael Vick's injured leg than another attack on his dogfighting past.
Fox analyst Tucker Carlson says Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick "should have been executed" for his role in a dogfighting ring.