- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tulane University Items
Southern Mississippi executed a balanced attack led by Michael Craig's 12 points and 11 rebounds in shutting down Tulane 78-47 on Saturday night.
An animal rights group said it wants a federal investigation of "gruesome" chimpanzee and monkey deaths and injuries since late 2012 at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and Tulane University. Louisiana-Lafayette should be fined $60,000 and Tulane $10,000, added the group called Stop Animal Exploitation Now.
Aaron Bacote scored five of his 16 points with less than 2 minutes to play as Old Dominion held on to defeat Tulane 70-64 Saturday night.
Georgia Tech suddenly has an opening on its 2014 football schedule after Tulane canceled a four-game series with the Yellow Jackets.
Jay Hook scored 17 points and hit three 3-pointers in the final three minutes as Tulane topped East Carolina 59-54 on Thursday night.
Coach Ken Whisenhunt is close to wrapping up his coaching staff with the Tennessee Titans hiring Giff Smith as the new defensive line coach and Bob Bostad (BOE-stad) as the offensive line coach.
Southeastern Louisiana University athletics director Jay Artigues says interim baseball coach Matt Riser has been given the job on a permanent basis.
In four years at LSU, J.C. Copeland earned a reputation for being a bruising fullback that often led running backs into the end zone.
Jay Hook scored 17 points, making 4 of 7 3-pointers, to lead Tulane to a dominating 58-41 victory over Rice Saturday night.