- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Tulane University Items
Senators bogged down over what restrictions they're willing to add to lawmakers' annual Tulane University scholarships.
An illness that has sidelined Tulane baseball coach Rick Jones for 10 games now will keep him off the field for the rest of the 2014 season.
A portion of Freret Street in Uptown New Orleans will be closed to vehicular traffic Friday afternoon for a parade honoring retiring Tulane University president Scott Cowen.
In a story March 27 about the resignation of Eastern Illinois University's athletic director, The Associated Press erroneously reported the location of the school's campus. EIU is in Charleston, not Macomb.
Nine-time Grammy winner and Pulitzer Prize recipient Wynton Marsalis will be the keynote speaker at Tulane University's commencement this spring.
James Woodard scored 24 points and second-seeded Tulsa used a pair of second-half runs to take a 70-49 victory over seventh-seeded Tulane on Thursday in a Conference USA tournament quarterfinal.
Freshman Jonathan Stark scored 21 points as Tulane rallied from a 13-point second-half deficit to beat North Texas 66-61 in the second round of the Conference USA tournament on Wednesday.
Matt Bingaya and Aaron Brown each finished with 14 points and six rebounds, pacing Southern Miss past Tulane 68-51 Thursday night to clinch a share of the Conference USA regular-season title.
Ebony Rowe scored 24 points and grabbed 14 rebounds as No. 22 Middle Tennessee delivered coach Rick Insell his 1,000th career win, knocking off Tulane 64-52 in the regular season finale Wednesday night.