- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Tulsa Hospital
Karen LeGrand was hit with a rush of awful memories when she heard a Tulane player had been carted off the field with what turned out to be a spinal cord injury.
Doctors say they will need to operate soon on Tulane safety Devon Walker, who is in stable condition after fracturing his spine in an apparent head-to-head collision with a teammate during a weekend game in Tulsa.