- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Tuomo Ruutu Items
Three days after being traded to the New Jersey Devils, Tuomo Ruutu had one of those storybook games against his former Carolina Hurricanes teammates.
Martin Brodeur never had to make a decision on whether to waive his no-trade clause with the New Jersey Devils.
Martin Brodeur is staying with the New Jersey Devils.
The New Jersey Devils have acquired left wing Tuomo Ruutu from Carolina Hurricanes for center Andrei Loktionov and a conditional third-round pick in 2017.
Drew Doughty earned a spot on Canada's Olympic team because of his ability to move the puck, skate and hit hard.
The Carolina Hurricanes maintained their home dominance against the Ottawa Senators, this time in a win that featured a combined seven-goal second period.
After a collision with the Carolina Hurricanes' Tuomo Ruutu on March 29 of last season, Dennis Wideman needed several surgeries and over a week in the hospital that spring to keep from potentially losing his right leg.
How long is the scar? Dennis Wideman pulled up his red workout shorts and revealed the line stretching down his right thigh. "That big — a foot," he said.
It wasn't pretty, but the Capitals used a third-period rally to earn their seventh straight win, beating the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1 at Verizon Center Friday night.