- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Turkey Items
The trial of Osama bin Laden's son-in-law and al-Qaida spokesman after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks rwas set to resume with the airing of testimony from a London resident who says he participated in a 2001 shoe-bomb plot.
The United States will prepare for the World Cup with home exhibition games against Azerbaijan, Turkey and Nigeria.
Turkey's 1974 invasion of the Republic of Cyprus occurred in two phases. The first of these, on July 20, involved the illegal use of U.S.-supplied arms and equipment in violation of the U.S. Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, the U.N. Charter, the NATO treaty and customary international law.
Turkey beat Sweden 2-1 with headers from Mevlut Erdinc and substitute Olcan Adin in a friendly on Wednesday.
Osama bin Laden's son-in-law went on trial Wednesday in federal court in Manhattan, where jurors heard him portrayed both as a murderous mouthpiece for al-Qaida and as a target of a prosecution designed to play on fears and resentments from the Sept. 11 attacks.
Turkey's film board has banned the screening of director Lars von Trier's movie "Nymphomaniac Volume 1" at cinemas in the country because of the film's sex scenes.
Turkish F-16s had to be scrambled Monday when a Russian surveillance plane flew along its Black Sea coast, Reuters reported.
A Swedish doctor says four women who received transplanted wombs have had embryos transferred into them in an attempt to get pregnant.
Tiger Woods had his lowest score on the PGA Tour in seven months and left the Honda Classic on Saturday assured of only one thing.