- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
- European probe on course for a landing on a comet
- New budget accord saves $23 billion — after $65 billion spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
Latest Turkey'S Parliament Items
Turkey doesn't want war with Syria but it's determined to protect its borders and its people, the country's prime minister declared Thursday.
U.N. chief Ban Ki-moon expressed alarm Thursday over the growing tension on the Turkish-Syrian border after Turkey’s Parliament authorized military operations against Syria.
Turkey's parliament has passed legislation to keep doctors from performing unnecessary cesarean births after the government claimed some doctors were seeking to earn more money by pushing women into unnecessary surgery with potentially serious consequences.
A pro-Kurdish party on Wednesday said it is ending its 4-month-old boycott of Turkey's parliament even as tensions grow over a surge in attacks by Kurdish separatist rebels.