- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Turner Field Items
The sound was sickening, the ball smacking off the head of an 8-year-old boy.
The Atlanta Braves released renderings of their new suburban stadium Wednesday, a ballpark that will seat 41,500 and be surrounded by plenty of revenue-generating amenities.
Georgia State University would buy Turner Field and nearby parking lots after the Atlanta Braves move to Cobb County, under a proposal announced Wednesday.
The Atlanta Braves will no longer allow some off-duty police officers to carry guns at Turner Field, which has prompted objections.
Thoughts on Tyler Clippard's struggles, Jayson Werth's groin injury and Ryan Zimmerman's eventful night at third base.
The Nationals and Braves played yet another tight, wild ballgame Friday night. And the Nats once again came up on the wrong end.
Denard Span was placed on the 7-day concussion DL after a scary collision with Dan Uggla during Friday night's game.
Welcome to Atlanta, where the players play _ as long as the stadium where they play isn't much more than two decades old.
Although details of a financing plan haven't been made public yet, Cobb County leaders say the benefits of luring the Braves away from Atlanta are worth any potential financial risk.