- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Turner Motorsport
Turner Motorsport is one of the largest BMW performance tuning facilities in North America. Turner Motorsport also runs a production car racing team located in Amesbury, Massachusetts. - Source: Wikipedia
NASCAR driver Jason Leffler died after an accident in a heat race at a dirt car event at Bridgeport Speedway.
NASCAR driver Jason Leffler died after an accident Wednesday night in a heat race at a dirt car event at Bridgeport Speedway.
Turner Motorsports has signed Jeb Burton to drive a full Truck Series schedule next season and a limited Nationwide Series schedule.
IndyCar Series driver Alex Tagliani has added a NASCAR race to his schedule _ the Nationwide Series race at Montreal.
It's been a very good week for Alex Tagliani, who grabbed his best finish of the IndyCar season and added a NASCAR race to his schedule.
Nelson Piquet Jr.'s famous family name doesn't quite have the same kind of clout in NASCAR as it does in the rest of the auto racing world.
NASCAR has fined six Nationwide Series teams for failing inspection at Richmond International Raceway.
Both of Kevin Harvick's Truck Series drivers have found rides for 2012.
In the ongoing fight to secure sponsorship dollars, Joe Gibbs Racing emerged victorious Thursday with a new deal that puts Dollar General on several of its race cars.
Reed Sorenson, bounced from the Turner Motorsports team earlier this week despite sitting third in the Nationwide Series standings, landed a last-minute ride on Friday for the upcoming race at Kansas Speedway.
Turner Motorsports has released Nationwide Series championship contender Reed Sorenson, and said it has advised employees the team might downsize at the end of the season.