- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Turner Motorsport
Turner Motorsport is one of the largest BMW performance tuning facilities in North America. Turner Motorsport also runs a production car racing team located in Amesbury, Massachusetts. - Source: Wikipedia
Dylan Kwasniewski will run a full Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports this season.
Shelby Blackstock and Ashley Freiberg were awarded the win in Friday's IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge when race officials disqualified Turner Motorsports for a technical infraction in post-race inspection.
NASCAR driver Jason Leffler died after an accident in a heat race at a dirt car event at Bridgeport Speedway.
NASCAR driver Jason Leffler died after an accident Wednesday night in a heat race at a dirt car event at Bridgeport Speedway.
Turner Motorsports has signed Jeb Burton to drive a full Truck Series schedule next season and a limited Nationwide Series schedule.
IndyCar Series driver Alex Tagliani has added a NASCAR race to his schedule _ the Nationwide Series race at Montreal.
It's been a very good week for Alex Tagliani, who grabbed his best finish of the IndyCar season and added a NASCAR race to his schedule.
Nelson Piquet Jr.'s famous family name doesn't quite have the same kind of clout in NASCAR as it does in the rest of the auto racing world.
NASCAR has fined six Nationwide Series teams for failing inspection at Richmond International Raceway.
Both of Kevin Harvick's Truck Series drivers have found rides for 2012.
In the ongoing fight to secure sponsorship dollars, Joe Gibbs Racing emerged victorious Thursday with a new deal that puts Dollar General on several of its race cars.
Reed Sorenson, bounced from the Turner Motorsports team earlier this week despite sitting third in the Nationwide Series standings, landed a last-minute ride on Friday for the upcoming race at Kansas Speedway.
Turner Motorsports has released Nationwide Series championship contender Reed Sorenson, and said it has advised employees the team might downsize at the end of the season.