- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Turner Motorsport
Turner Motorsport is one of the largest BMW performance tuning facilities in North America. Turner Motorsport also runs a production car racing team located in Amesbury, Massachusetts. - Source: Wikipedia
Dylan Kwasniewski will run a full Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports this season.
Turner Motorsports has signed Jeb Burton to drive a full Truck Series schedule next season and a limited Nationwide Series schedule.
Both of Kevin Harvick's Truck Series drivers have found rides for 2012.
In the ongoing fight to secure sponsorship dollars, Joe Gibbs Racing emerged victorious Thursday with a new deal that puts Dollar General on several of its race cars.
Reed Sorenson, bounced from the Turner Motorsports team earlier this week despite sitting third in the Nationwide Series standings, landed a last-minute ride on Friday for the upcoming race at Kansas Speedway.
Turner Motorsports has released Nationwide Series championship contender Reed Sorenson, and said it has advised employees the team might downsize at the end of the season.