- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Turner Motorsport
Turner Motorsport is one of the largest BMW performance tuning facilities in North America. Turner Motorsport also runs a production car racing team located in Amesbury, Massachusetts. - Source: Wikipedia
Dylan Kwasniewski will run a full Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports this season.
Turner Motorsports has signed Jeb Burton to drive a full Truck Series schedule next season and a limited Nationwide Series schedule.
Both of Kevin Harvick's Truck Series drivers have found rides for 2012.
In the ongoing fight to secure sponsorship dollars, Joe Gibbs Racing emerged victorious Thursday with a new deal that puts Dollar General on several of its race cars.
Reed Sorenson, bounced from the Turner Motorsports team earlier this week despite sitting third in the Nationwide Series standings, landed a last-minute ride on Friday for the upcoming race at Kansas Speedway.
Turner Motorsports has released Nationwide Series championship contender Reed Sorenson, and said it has advised employees the team might downsize at the end of the season.