- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Turner Motorsport
Turner Motorsport is one of the largest BMW performance tuning facilities in North America. Turner Motorsport also runs a production car racing team located in Amesbury, Massachusetts. - Source: Wikipedia
Dylan Kwasniewski will run a full Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports this season.
Turner Motorsports has signed Jeb Burton to drive a full Truck Series schedule next season and a limited Nationwide Series schedule.
Both of Kevin Harvick's Truck Series drivers have found rides for 2012.
In the ongoing fight to secure sponsorship dollars, Joe Gibbs Racing emerged victorious Thursday with a new deal that puts Dollar General on several of its race cars.
Reed Sorenson, bounced from the Turner Motorsports team earlier this week despite sitting third in the Nationwide Series standings, landed a last-minute ride on Friday for the upcoming race at Kansas Speedway.
Turner Motorsports has released Nationwide Series championship contender Reed Sorenson, and said it has advised employees the team might downsize at the end of the season.