- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Tutankhamun Items
Union Station in Kansas City will be turned into Egypt this summer, where visitors will be able to re-create the discovery of King Tut's tomb.
A Northeast D.C. man was sentenced to 120 days in jail Tuesday for killing a sleeping puppy by dropping a 100-pound cement block on its head, prosecutors said.
A Northeast man seeking revenge for a robbery dropped a 100-pound cement block on a sleeping puppy, D.C. police said.
Visitors to the Science Museum of Minnesota are getting a glimpse into the life of Egyptian royalty at the King Tut exhibit that is now open.
King Tutankhamun's chariot is set to fly to New York this week to finally join the Discovery Times Square Exposition exhibit of the famed boy ruler, Egypt's antiquities chief said Monday.