- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Twin Towers Items
National September 11 Memorial & Museum goers had a common reaction to the items that were sold at the facility's gift shop, ranging from dog vests with a FDNY label to jewelry molded from the leaves of a pear tree that survived the disaster: Tactless.
After a decade of war with al Qaeda, the potential for another devastating terrorist assault "remains very real," Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta said Tuesday following a somber visit to ground zero of the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.
What a pathetic statement that ugly hole at Ground Zero represented for so long about how far America has fallen. For the first eight years after Sept. 11, 2001, there was nothing but a hole where the Twin Towers once stood. To put this in perspective, it took just four years to build the Twin Towers.