- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Twitter Items
Christina Kim earned the 10th and final automatic spot on the U.S. Solheim Cup team Sunday and captain Rosie Jones added youngsters Vicky Hurst and Ryann O'Toole to the squad that will face Europe in Ireland late next month.
The Washington Redskins are 2-0. No team's offense in the entire NFL has averaged more yards per game, and no team's defense has allowed fewer. Is this a dream? Is it fantasy land?
Peyton Manning still thinks he can be ready for the Indianapolis Colts' regular-season opener.
Count Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay among those worried about Peyton Manning's neck.
The doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death has asked a judge to sequester jurors in the physician's upcoming involuntary manslaughter trial, citing coverage of the Casey Anthony case and the threat of information leaks on social media.
Woot! The online expression of enthusiasm is now in the dictionary. So are textspeak, sexting _ and, less happily, cyberbullying.
President Barack Obama joined the location-based social network Foursquare this week, adding to his other hip, online destinations that include Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The website for the union that represents Bay Area Rapid Transit police remained disabled Thursday after hackers launched another online attack against the transit agency.
The website for the union that represents Bay Area Rapid Transit police remained disabled late Wednesday after hackers launched another online attack against the transit agency.